So I installed my sense last friday and it has so far identified several items.
From reading this forum a week ago I had set my expectations to not expect any detections for a while.
To my surprise, here is what Sense has detected in the first week:
- fridge 1 (garage)
- fridge 2 (kitchen)
- chest freezer
- garage door opener
- 1 of two AC units (either its compressor or forced air fan)
- living room lights (incandescent)
- bathroom lights (LED)
- heat 1 (need to verify but I think its a stovetop burner)
- heat 2 (think it’s one of our ovens)
- dishwasher pump (waiting for the heater to also be detected)
I’m excited to see what else it detects in the near future.