I love it! Install was a breeze.
Device detection started within 48 hours.
I got too excited and tagged some stuff incorrectly.
Action taken based on Sense Data:
1. Unplugged old wine fridge. OMG 25% of the size of my kitchen fridge, and 145% of the energy usage.
2. Unplugged all sorts of Phantom devices in the basement.
3 Getting 3 quotes on a new AC unit and Furnace.
4. Replacing the 8 Incandescent floods in our family room with LED and a Leviton WFII dimmer.
5. Ordered a new WFII thermostat for the in floor heating.
6. Engaged Comed to come replace remaining lights with LED.
7. Battery Backup consolidation for home server/ router/ NAS/ 8 port hub.
Devices found (12)
Ice Maker in Fridge
Dryer Ignition Cycle
Wine Cellar cooling unit (WhisperKool)
When I get a new device, I set the alert and when it goes off, I go validate it. I like that I can tell sense about the "False On"
Devices I am surprised it has not detected:
Vent Hood over stove
Canon Laser Printer
With my wife gone for 48 hours I was able to get my always on down to 160. Else we ride at 280
Sense has created awareness with my wife and myself. We try harder. Our behaviors have changed
My #1 feature request is to add a guest account so i can share my sense info with friends. NEST has this view only feature, and I am sure it helps sell some cameras.
My#2 request would be to load up my "not detected" devices and use that information to be make the process more efficient.