Can't do factory reset

Got a replacement unit. Connected it and connected to wifi.

Nothing displaying at all. Says offline

So I decided to do a factory reset. That won’t work either. This is all I get. Anyone have any suggestions. Yes I emailed support but it generally takes about a week to get past “reset breaker”, reset this and reset that. Which I’ve already done.

By chance are you using iOS 11 beta? If you are Sense has yet to be updated for iOS 11 beta support.

No, I was using an ipad that has 9.x installed.

It appears to be an issue on their end. I finally just used a different email address and created a new account and it all went to working.

I don’t know if this will help you, but I got a replacement unit too and had the same issue. I had to uninstall the application and reinstall it in order for the connection to be made. I discovered this because in SETTINGS/SENSE MONITOR status was offline, but when I looked at the serial number it was the serial number of the old unit.

So I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and went through the initial process and it worked.

Hope this helps

Hi

I ended up signing up with another email address and it went to working. Then one of the tech supports deleted the old account and fixed my email.

You way would have been easier :slight_smile: