Device disappeared

So, a couple of weeks ago sense found something it called device 1. It turned out to be the fluorescent light in my pantry, which is awesome. Now though, that device is gone from my list and it no longer detects when I turn it on and off. I still see it on my historical usage charts but it’s gone from the device list. Does anyone know why that might be?

1 Like

Not sure why it happens, but it’s happened to me a couple of times as well. My most reliable device was the refrigerator light and it just suddenly disappeared one day, never to be seen again…

1 Like

@Mcraeh, Just checked with our data science team about this. Looks like a small bug in our detection algorithm caused it to be deleted. Sorry about! We’re working to fix it so that this doesn’t happen again. Unfortunately you may have to wait a little bit for the light to be detected again.

Thanks for reporting this!

Thanks Ben! Ironically, it just found it again. Along with a bunch more stuff that I’m having trouble finding. Good thing I have the week off!

1 Like

Boo… lost my pantry light again. I was so looking forward to how much that one costs us since no one ever remembers to turn it off. I wonder why it’s only that one that keeps disappearing?