IFTTT apps to log on/off cycles of Sense devices

Has anyone tried out the IFTTT apps:
“Log Device Turning On to a Google Spreadsheet”
“Log Device Turning Off to a Google Spreadsheet”

I was hoping to be able to log multiple of my Sense devices. But it looks like I can only activate one instance of these IFTTT apps and I seem to be limited to log only one of my sense devices at a time.

Also, it seems to miss events, i.e. it doesn’t catch every time that device shows switching on/off in the Sense app timeline.

Anyone experiencing similar effects?
Thanks!

Yep, I’ve noticed the same problems. Device on and offs appear in the timeline and are not logged. The ons and offs are sometimes recorded in reverse order. And like you mentioned, you can only log one device at a time.

I haven’t noticed the reverse order issue (all time stamps proof that the event happened in order). But since it seems to randomly drop ‘on’ or ‘off’ events, it looks like several of them occur in a row. But the events captured all correlate to the timeline events.

I could probably live with the limitation of only being able to monitor one single device at a time (for now), but I need all the events to be captured for it to be of any use…

Here’s one day for my A/C unit:

Central Air Conditioning Off April 5, 2017 at 02:10AM
Central Air Conditioning On April 5, 2017 at 01:52AM
Central Air Conditioning On April 5, 2017 at 09:10AM
Central Air Conditioning Off April 5, 2017 at 09:32AM
Central Air Conditioning On April 5, 2017 at 11:04AM
Central Air Conditioning Off April 5, 2017 at 11:31AM
Central Air Conditioning Off April 5, 2017 at 01:05PM
Central Air Conditioning On April 5, 2017 at 12:16PM
Central Air Conditioning On April 5, 2017 at 04:26PM
Central Air Conditioning Off April 5, 2017 at 05:18PM
Central Air Conditioning Off April 5, 2017 at 07:59PM
Central Air Conditioning On April 5, 2017 at 07:45PM

When the times get recorded, they are out of order. Of course, that assumes that Sense picks up my A/C coming on each time - which it does not. I was hoping to be able to determine how long my unit was running each day. The feature is kind of useless until it works correctly and can monitor more than one device.