Issues with Android app

I wonder if anyone has been experiencing issues with the latest Android version of Sense app. I certainly don’t have the fastest internet, but have no issues with the iPhone/iPad app. What I get now on the Android app is shown by the image below. Opening screen stuck at Feb. 15, 2018 then the result from trying to change to a different screen. Thoughts?

The @AZAaron has had this problem
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … V heart V

Indeed. In my case, it pretty much locks up and the OS invites to Close the App.

I have a relatively old Android phone (30 months!!) and I have had the released app quit and be also most reluctant to show the bubbles display. The beta is behaving nicely for me at least.

I’m going to tag @HilarioAtSense as you may have identified something that works with the primary version of Android used as the development platform but sneaks through on one of the many variants, earlier releases and network provider managed releases that make life fun for developers in this environment. Sense will be testing on many variants aiming to provide good coverage, but 100% coverage is not realistic,

The beta version seems to have resolves the stuck at Feb 15th issues on my Samsung s8. Are you @gary still having it?

1 Like

Same problem on my Moto Droid Turbo. Power meter is stuck on Feb. 15 and freezes the app if I try to open it. Other parts of the app work fine.

We’re in progress on a fix for this Android issue, and hope to have something out early this week. Sorry for the trouble!

Yes, still an issue. I’ll wait for the fix this week.

For the stuck-on Feb 15th issue, can someone try clickIng this button in Settings|Apps| Sense| Storage in Android?
#MachoDrone is really curious… But beware, if you can’t remember your password, you’ll have to reset it with a desktop browser --resetting your password via Android (or possibly even iOS) may still be broken.
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … V heart V

Clarify please: clear cache, could do. Clear data, not gonna happen.

I have the same problem and have a trouble case with Sense on it. No response as of yet.
This is my sense storage data. Not going to do anything until I hear back from the Folks at sense. Not sure what your intent is.

This will NOT clear any data. All data is stored in the cloud. This button will only reset the app login credentials and some unknowns, @gary . I’ve tested the button, but I never had the feb15th issue so I had zero perceived benefits. I wanted to make sure zero data was lost before I requested this… BTW, I my Clear Cache button has never gained over 0… It’s interesting to see @halkat971 has that option to clear cache… Try it. :slight_smile:… If no improvement, then try Clear Data.

Hi everyone,

Thelatest app update (which just came out a few minutes ago) should remedy these issues. Very sorry for the troubles!

1 Like

Downloaded today’s update. My issue appears to be solved. Thanks for the prompt fix.

2 Likes

My app is working now as well.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.