On Vacation till 9/5

Wanted to let you all know I’m going to be on vacation next week. If you run into any problems or have a burning question, our support team (support@sense.com) has your back. Have an awesome labor day everyone!

Hello everyone,

As @BenAtSense is out on vacation, I just wanted to give you a heads up that a firmware update will be deploying over the course of tonight and tomorrow night. A small group of users will get the update tonight, with most getting it tomorrow night (8/31/17) at 3 AM. You’ll notice a brief gap in your data as the Sense monitor reboots.

This update makes behind the scenes improvements to our device detection systems, which will hopefully result in some new devices being detected for you very soon. Please let us know if you have any questions, and have a great Labor Day weekend.

7 new devices in 15hrs.!?!?

What version # should we see in the “Monitor status” after the firmware update ??

My sense now has 1.3.1566. It was 1.2.1526 yesterday

@jonhawkes is right - new firmware version number is 1.3.1566. Sorry I forgot that in the original post. This is why we pay @BenAtSense the big bucks…

If you didn’t get the update last night or the night before, you should get it tonight.

Thanks for your patience. Enjoy the long weekend!

Same here.

Enjoy!