Passing the Torch

Hey all,

I want to let you know that I’ll be moving on from Sense and my last day will be this Friday, the 19th. It’s really been a pleasure to work with and learn from you all, and I wish you all the best! I’m excited to watch Sense and this community continue to grow and I feel confident things are in great hands. @BradAtSense and @RayshawnAtSense will be taking over manning the forums for now, so if you need to @ mention someone, they’re your men :slight_smile:

Best of luck to you all. Thanks for all the thoughtful feedback and good nature discussion!

Ben

2 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work over the past year, @BenAtSense, and hello to everyone here on the forum. Ben has left us big shoes to fill, so both @RayshawnAtSense and I will be here to help however we can, and make sure you’re all getting up-to-date news, announcements, release notes, and the like.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
-Brad

1 Like

Ben thank you so much! Best of luck

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that, Ben, but hope that you’re moving on to bigger pastures! I think you’ve done a great job here, I hope Mike et al. know that. You came on board to help at a critical time and you handled it very well.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Hi all! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I started with Sense, on the Support team, and have probably engaged with a few of you in the past already :slight_smile:

I look forward to continuing the success of this forum and providing any value that I can to you all!

-Rayshawn

1 Like

Thanks all!

Really appreciate that Nick. Thanks so much for your contributions to this community!

I haven’t been around long, but you’ve been amazing and I’ll miss you. Best wishes to you moving forward!

1 Like

@BenAtSense, best wishes for the future. I appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to keep us informed as far as is sensible for a tech co with stuff to protect. It’s very gratifying that Sense are treating their customers as an asset. Many could learn a lesson from all of you

I trust you have warned @BradAtSense and @RayshawnAtSense about the smart-@#$ in the room :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bests to you and thank you for all you did!!

1 Like

@BenAtSense you’ve done a great job and have left big shoes to fill. Best of luck on the next steps of your journey.

@BenAtSense - I’m sorry, I missed this announcement. Good luck and thanks for your help over the last year.