My lowest has been 368W for 3900 sq ft. house. My sleuthing of what's inside that:
* 5 clusters of electronics (office, service cabinet, entertainment center, master bedroom, playroom) that each have low water marks of between 25 and 37W, maybe 180W in all. This includes TiVos, servers, a couple of Macs in sleep mode, net connected stereo in standby mode, cable modern, router, switches, and three extender WiFi basestations.
* A couple of Toto toilets with seat heaters that the women-folk in the house won't let me put in auto-energy save mode. Maybe 20W each.
* Several each, TVs and printers in standby mode. Haven't measured but I think that is pretty small.
* Doorbell transformer powering a Ring Pro camera, plus thermostat transformer powering two Nest thermostats (unknown)
* A number of mostly new phone, computer and other USB type chargers. (unknown)
* A bunch of old-school mechanical lighting timers for outside lighting, plus sprinkler control box. (unknown)
So I can account for about 2/3 of the unknowns, with a bunch more possible suspects...