Variable Speed Pool Pump

I have a variable speed pool pump which is a major contributor to my daily energy utilization, however Sense has not detected this major energy consumer. Pools are very common so I would imagine I am not alone here. I would assume that a variable speed pool pump has a more complicated energy pattern then a fixed speed pump but is this really beyond its ability?

I have a similar concern with my heat pump, which has a variable outdoor compressor and two variable indoor units. I’m sure this will be tricky to detect, but I would surely appreciate it.

I also have a variable speed pool pump which has yet to be detected. I have it set to run at only 2 speeds during the day. It runs at a higher speed early in the day then drops to a slower speed in the afternoon and shuts off at night.

mine isn’t variable, constant speed and it still hasn’t been detected. i’ve been turning it off and on a lot more to see if that helps. i think the problem is as pressure builds up it uses more power to pump so it’s never the same energy usage.