When will 2 sense device work together

Hey @robertgmann, as I said above, it’s not likely that we’ll be able to tackle that until early next year. That being said, the team is working hard to deliver a lot of great features in the next couple months, including many that have been requested by other users.

As an owner of 3 (soon to be four) Sense monitors, my vote should count 3x at min. :). In all seriousness, thanks for the update and look forward to cool new features coming down the pike.

Looks like I will have to return my second unit. I’m not going to deal with a second account to get past this limitation. I don’t think 400 amp service is that rare.

Sorry to hear that, @michael_brinkman. Totally understand the frustration and your decision. We do aim to tackle multi-monitor compatibility in the first half of 2018.

Any update on this… literally waiting to drop $149

I’m eager to get the multiple panel/device on a single account as well. I have two panels in my house and another in my shop. The power meter is nowhere near my power panels so having a single Sense is impossible. I’d hate to have to carry three phones around! :wink:

I’ll throw my vote in here as well. Just installed my first device and realize I will need another. I’ll wait until multiple devices can be integrated into 1 dashboard before purchase.