CE Smart Plugs added?

I hear where you are coming from, I feel a little let down by sense. Check out my post on July 2019: New to Sense? New to "machine learning"? - #4 by RyanAtSense
I offered a suggestion on how sense could keep raw data to train machine learning (which from what I gathered was there only priority) layer 1 and let customers tag/train sense on layer 2. I have been out of the loop since I got the vibe that sense was not interested in letting customers tag/identify items, they want sense to use ML to find items. From what I remember back in 2019, heat pumps or ECM motors can cause noise that makes it difficult for sense to identify other loads. I would love to tag every device/circuit. Hanging a CT clamp off my stove and furnace and telling sense that everything on these circuits is my stove/oven/furnace would be nice. As it is right now the small burners, large burners, bake, and broil are all different signatures to sense. My furnace winding up and down has never been identified. Maybe it’s time I dig back into the app and see if there are improvements.

With these smart plugs do you need to leave them connected to the same device for sense to know what it is? Ryan mentioned in the above link “It will take time, but the goal here is that you’ll eventually be able to put a smart plug on a device for a couple days, get it detected, and then move the smart plug to another device and repeat the process”. is this now possible?