How long before you lost interest and moved on?

Hey @rgmichel. I’m sorry to hear your interest in Sense has waned over time. A few things from your post.

To complete the set-up of a smart plug, you must also include the ‘What’s being monitored?’ field (Device Settings > Manage > "What’s Plugged Into This) to let Sense know if you’re monitoring something it detected natively. That will remove the duplication you’ve been seeing for those devices.

I’ve included the update on Flex Sensors for Dedicated Circuit Monitoring in case you’re curious here. This uses the port previously reserved for only solar monitoring, so if you have Solar unfortunately this isn’t currently an option.

I’ve shared a great resource below for picking apart your Always On bubble. Personally, I’ve used smart plugs to reduce my Always On from 400W (after week 1) to 75W (at the year mark) with several smart plugs, dedicated circuit monitoring, and a couple Hue bulbs. I tried to replicate this at my parents house (they have more lighting) and realized a lot of their consumption was coming from old, inefficient lightbulbs. They’ve started replacing them and already have cut their Always On in half. I recommend starting with that article if you’re really intent on decreasing that usage.

Although I think this is an absolutely lovely realization to come to, I’d love to see if I can help you reduce your Always On/Other bubble a bit. Wanted to send me a private message and I can let you know what information would be helpful?