Hi everyone, question for the experts if I may.
I have an issue which I believe I should likely contact my local electricity provider to check on however wanted to check in with the group to see if perhaps I am making an issue of nothing.
When one of two large draw appliances starts (electric dryer and/or central air conditioner), a pulse is seen in the overhead lights throughout the home. I can visually see these dips in the Sense Labs power quality section however doesn’t register as a dip as I suspect they are not large enough.
My direct question, is this normal behaviour for large appliances with a high inrush surge to dim lights which are on separate circuit? The house has a 200 amp service with approximately 29 circuits (of which the AC unit and dryer are in their own dedicated).