What's new in v27 and Web App v8: Compare + Home Details

This is some really neat stuff…it really is. I am not even reading it yet…when I still can’t even get my 2 Sense devices to aggregate under 1 account where I can see all my usage and devices in one app. This is a feature that Sense says is “in the works” but yet another release comes and…nada…nothing…nichts. Come on Sense…you have a lot of unhappy customers.

@RyanAtSense has given us a fairly good explanation of the Sense rationale behind their feature focus and I think we get a skewed impression here of, say, what percentage of Sense users actually have more than one monitor installed. I have TWO as I’m sure do some others who frequent the Community. The reality though is we probably represent a very small percentage of users.

Maybe if the minority understood how marginal it is it would wait for the magic in peace? Hint!

1 Like

Quick update: the cohort for the similar homes comparison has been reduced from 50 to 15. More of you should start seeing those populate soon. Please see this Help Center piece for more info.