Add daily stats to Meter

I love my solar. I love Sense. Solar+Sense, double the love.

Of course my new quest is to use less then I produce. Thanks to sense I’ve knocked about 250 watts off my always on, and my 80% solar system is now producing about 100% (even higher in these summer months).

At home I have a cheap ($35) android tablet glued to the wall and I often leave the sense meter running so I can glance up and see my solar happiness.

It would be great if there was a option to add daily production and usage stats to this screen. I suppose a configuration option could be for daily or monthly or billing cycle stats.

Another minor annoyance I can’t get to the daily stats information (trends/usage) without pulling the tablet off the wall and flipping it vertical so the stats become visible on the bottom of the screen.

Thanks, again for a great product. I’m having just too much fun saving $3/day in electricity.

3 Likes

Glad your all having fun!, my house jam packed with electronics, but after a month still has only id, 10 heat source and the fridge is not sure what that is?? my sense works or hardly works on my tower, my tablet or my old phone, the best i saw is on my friends i phone, so that said, glad your happy, but i feel slightly ripped off.
pg