[Bug]: Dedicated Circuit has been disabled on Web

Hi, my dedicated circuit monitoring has been disabled. I have two sensors and they are monitoring my Hot water Tank and the Dryer. This past couple of days I noticed I wasn’t getting any readings from those devices. I checked my settings today and it is noted as disabled. Was there any new updates that might have changed my settings or require me to refresh the settings. Could there have been an event on my Sense monitor that may have caused this change in settings? It has been monitor faithfully since February of this year.

How do I enable my dedicated sensors again?

Thanks so much for any help.
Hayward

Hi @hjkeats - sorry to hear about this! A few questions for you before I recommend a next step.

• Are you able to see the last time / date that your Dedicated Circuit devices were enabled/reporting properly? This will help us cross-reference with anything that could have happened on our end.

• Are you able to re-enable the Dedicated Circuit Monitoring integration through the App? If not, where in the set-up are you being blocked from proceeding?

1 Like

Hi, thank you for getting back so quickly.

The last report I received from the Hot Water Tank was June 3, 2021 @ 8:07am local time. The Dryer was May 29, 2021 @ 8:47 local time.

The DCM shows up as disabled in the Web based settings (I use Safari as my web browser). When I go to the Sense app on the iPad the DCM shows as enabled. I hesitate to go through the setup as I don’t know if it will destroy all of my previous data records.

The version installed is 1.33.3166-6c0e7bec

Thanks,
Hayward

Hi there @hjkeats - do we have permission to take a look at your monitor data?
Can you also share some screenshots from the web app and your phone showing the screens in reference?

If you haven’t already created a Support ticket about this issue, please write in to support@sense.com so we can properly track and monitor this issue. I’ll let you know what we discover and add it to your Support ticket once filed :slight_smile:

Hi Justin,

Thanks for getting back to me. Please by all means you may take a look at the monitor data.

I shall send an email to support to generate a ticket, thank you for suggesting it.

The dark background is from the Sense app on the iPad. The white background is from the Sense web settings on the iMac.

Thanks,
Hayward

I’ve confirmed with our team that this is a bug and we’re looking further into it - you will be updated via your Support ticket on what best next steps are.

This should be resolved, @hjkeats. Let us know if you’re still experiencing issues here and I can follow-up on your ticket.

All is working perfectly, thanks so much for your attention to this. Hayward

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.