[Project] AC Energy Comparison - [Removed]

Installed my Sense in March of 2021, when should I expect to see the AC energy comparison? I see i’m suppose to have a summers worth of data, but it has ran over that period. Anything I can do to other than wait for it to be recognized?

Hi there @user331 - based on feedback we received from this Labs project, it was not as helpful as we anticipated and we will not be refreshing the summer data from 2021 into this lab report.

We’re currently discussing what our long term vision will be for this labs project and will update this thread accordingly once we have more information.

1 Like

Hi Justin.
Since its not being updated - can it just be removed from the Labs displays until you all figure out what it may be? For new people, it will never display anything. For people who had reports, its showing 2020 data which isn’t exactly useful. Especially when you don’t notice the grey text on a light grey background under the heater showing the date range of the data.

-Ben

3 Likes

I’ve shared this feedback with the team and will update everyone once we’ve determined what we’re going to do here.

1 Like

As of today, this Sense Labs project is no longer visible in the App/Web.
Thanks for the feedback from everyone - you can find release notes here: