Slight hiccup completing dedicated circuit setup

While completing the step in the app to turn on the breakers, my phone lost connection to my monitor as I went to go manually turn on the device after turning on the breaker. It reconnected and then detected that breaker 1 had been flipped and the device was on. It then skipped over the same process for breaker 2. It just put a checkmark next to it even though the breaker was off. It never created a new device for the second sensor.

I confirmed I had the right breaker off. I redid the setup in the app and this time made sure my phone didn’t lose connection. It all worked correctly this time. I was also able to delete the dedicated device that was created during the first setup.

Not sure if it was a bug or what but just wanted to share in case anyone runs into something similar.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s new in: V33 (iOS/Android) V12 (Web): Dedicated Circuit Monitoring