Device Detection Going Backwards?

@mike1 What made you decide to reset the unit?

I had a number of devices that had been discovered and had usage assigned to them. Suddenly, they werenā€™t being detected as running when they were. I was almost 2 weeks in that state. I contacted support and didnā€™t here back for several days, so I decided to reset the data. Other users on the forum had mentioned resetting their data, either at the recommendation of support, or on their own.

1 Like

Ive had apploances disappear then show up as another appliance. I now have 2 water heaters (really only 1) some tomes it logs data on one and sometimes on the other. :frowning:

Iā€™m starting to see my 7 Sense fridges, of which I really only have 4, get consolidated. A couple of them have stopped triggering in the past two weeks, leaving me with only 5 active devices. Iā€™m expecting that the 5 will consolidate dow to 4 soon.

1 Like

@kevin1

Did this happen by itself? Did you name them at any point?

Sense identified the 4 real fridges as "Fridge"es 1 to 7 over the course of a couple months. But I couldnā€™t even establish correspondence between any one of the 7 detected devices and the 4 actual fridges (separate Subzero fridge, freezer and wine fridge units, plus a separate smaller wine fridge). I labeled a couple a month or so later as they became a little more correlated, but not 100%. Whatā€™s happened since is that a couple of the detected Fridge devices have precipitously dropped off in usage.