Enter the Sense Saves sweepstakes, now until 6/24

From now until late June, we’ll be running a little ongoing promotion on Sense Saves. Every post (upon approval) will enter you to win some TP-Link HS110 smart plugs. We’ll announce a new winner every two weeks. After that, there will be an additional big drawing for a Hue starter kit and an HS300 smart strip.

Check it out and share your stories.

https://sensesaves.sense.com/sweepstakes-2019/

4 Likes

Now accepting stories for the next smart plug drawing! It’s an easy way to win some additional smart plugs.

1 Like

Our very own @Lorac just won the latest drawing! Feel free to start submitting for the next one.

1 Like

is our previous entry automatically reentered?

My problem was our electric bill was running 300_500. I have a suspicion that our meter reads incorrectly. Excited to learn about Sense. Finally got it installed. I’ve used it for a week and a half and estimated cost so far is just over 25.00. 4 weeks of this will be right around 100.00 way less than the 300_500. New house with ground source heat. Sense will allow me to prove to electric company that something is wrong. Love Sense, I predict big savings. I will confirm my suspicions at end of month. Thanks for such a great product.

2 Likes

Not for the bi-weekly drawing, but for the final big drawing of the Hue starter kit and HS300 on 6/24.

And @kenwmc definitely keep us posted!

I am relatively new to Sense but already had success in lowering the always on! It also alerted me to a leak in the sprinkler system when the pump would come on intermittently. Information is knowledge.

1 Like

Awesome! If you can quantify those savings, definitely share your story on sensesaves.sense.com