False notifications

Well, assuming what you’re seeing in the OP is true … which it seems to be … the issue can be corrected one would think if the notifications are only issued when the on/off period matches the detected on/off period. Right now, the notification seems to mismatch the detection and is sent out prematurely.

Given that Support couldn’t help I would give @RyanAtSense a prod and try and get somebody to take a look. The issue is pretty clear.

I was able to communicate with support again. Tyler and I are on the same page now. There must have been a miscommunication before.
He’s passed it on to the right department so I’m sure they will figure it out. I’m surprised it’s not widespread.

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s getting worked out. This was on my to-do list for this morning, but looks like it got handled between you. :+1:

1 Like

I have been getting an alert every day for one of my goals. I had always on limit set to 12. So every day I get the alert. Always on has always been inaccurate for my home so I figured Sense was just registering what it thinks as correct and ignored the alert. I went and looked today and I had just a couple of days that I actually went over according to Sense. With numbers like 5.9 and 8.6, it’s throwing an alert for over 12.
@RyanAtSense, are there others having issues with alerts?
On a side note, Sense is now accurate on my true Always On. Within 49 watts of what I’ve calculated anyway. It’s showing 312 now and I feel 280 is true. These 609-900 numbers aren’t there anymore.

Interesting. I haven’t heard anything like that from anyone else. Let me bring it up with the team.

Could you post some screenshots of the goal as well as your Always On usage page?

I’ve changed the goals because I was tired of the notifications. I’m hoping support would be able to see this in their end.
Sorry, I didn’t think ahead and keep it going or take screenshots.

Checked with Support and they haven’t heard any similar reports. I’d suggest building those AO goals again to see if it continues to happen. If it does, grab some screenshots and write into Support.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.