Motor1 - weird profile

I like others have a wonderful motor1 in my house. I can’t figure out what it is. Looking in more detail, it’s pretty cyclic (every 24 hours, plus or minus 1 hour) and for about the same amount of time, in the same high/spike/short duration. It isn’t a garage door, because we use hours at other intervals, and Motor1 isn’t showing up at any other time of day. Ideas?

Are you on a well or septic? Looks like a possible well pump running during shower time or if you have a pump in your septic system.

1 Like

No to ‘well’, yes to ‘septic’. Interesting - we do have a basement with a sewer/pump ejector (since those cant be gravity-fed). I hadn’t thought about a motor coming on for septic for the items that are above-ground. Is that typical? I guess I can try to listen to the sewer pump ejectors in the basement and see if they are triggered to go on like once a day or something.

I am curious if you have been able to find out what it is.

No, I haven’t. I’ve been away for a few days and will listen again when I return.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.