Not recognizing Tesla

Hello All,

I have a Tesla P85D with the dual charger coupled with the fastest wall charger available. I charge the car regularly in the middle of the night and Sense has been trying to recognize it for a couple of months now but can’t quite figure it out. At full charging speed it’s pulling 80 amps at 240v so it should be a plenty large and common demand spike for Sense to pick up on but it hasn’t recognized it as a device yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Connor F.

join the group at the ‘First EV devices!’

This is the main EV thread @vering2 was referring to.

FWIW, I have a 85D and I charge with a N14-50 and it took a good 3 months for it to recognize my Tesla. However, my Monitor had to be replaced and I lost all my data and devices and now a week in, I am seeing “Possible Electrical Vehicle” under “Up Next”, so I am expecting this detection to be quicker than last.

It’s been a little over 3 months for me (P75D) and it has not yet recognized my Tesla. Hoping to see it soon.

Hey @cecorcoran,

Sense should be able to detect your Tesla. Just give it a little more time. Thanks for your patience!

A post was merged into an existing topic: First EV devices!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.