Rice Cooker

A few people in the past mentioned how they got detections a day or after support helped them.
Can’t say I’ve had the same experience but wondering how many have

Well I think it is kind of odd that it happened while I was playing with the web app… but no, I think it is just because I have more than a year worth of data for it to play with. and none of these devices are new, it is just forcing the ones I deleted back onto me.

edit: well it may have detected my new coffee machine and rice cooker… but besides that.

I think the Web App has lost it

I got two more this morning. a light and a heat source… that brings me to 20 devices. The light bulb I don’t mind though, if it is indeed a light. :frowning:

I 100% align with this sentiment. I already planned to purchase wemo devices so I can control some devices in the house, I might as well as get the kasa strip since it’s dual purpose, and even at $80 for a 6 plug strip, that price is still cheaper than buying the equivalent of 6 wemo minis (triple the price if you purchase the equivalent wemo insight smart plug)

Your right about it being a better deal overall.
Watch for sales as I bought 2 for $55 each a few weeks ago. They come down to $70 every other week. I believe B&H photo has them for that currently.

I read about them catching on fire. granted its a minority, but for the time being, that pretty much rules them out for me.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.