Siri Shortcuts

Hey!

Didn’t know if this was mentioned already, but I think that all iOS users would benefit from implementing some Siri shortcut actions. For instance I could ask what’s my home’s current energy usage and Siri could tell me what that is by asking the sense app. It could just basically tell us all of the common things like current usage, day usage, month usage, and if you really wanted to get crazy could tell if devices are active or not. I think that this would be a HUGE benefit for Sense iOS users.

Ethan

4 Likes

Definitely a good idea. We do offer this functionality through Amazon Alexa, if you’ve got any of those at home in the meantime.

I want this too

I do but unplugged it due to random talking / scary laughing…

1 Like

I just setup my Sense and was looking for this exact same functionality. Count me as a +1 on this.

@RyanAtSense any updates on this :smiley:?

Not at this time, no. But we did recently release a Google Assistant integration! Hopefully we will be able to get to iOS soon and claim victory over the whole platform trinity :grinning:

1 Like

I agree. I’d love to be able to set a notifacation everyday to let me know if yesterdays usage was higher or lower than the thresholds I set. The only way I can think to do this would be with Siri Shortcuts. could add it to my daily morning message.

hows getting to iOS working out @RyanAtSense; its been 50 months. Any plans to let iOS users set up alerts for for their sense monitors?

Hey @falco.chris ,
First off, Ryan is in a different role at Sense now. You’ll want to contact the new community manager, @JuliaAtSense. Second, as a user, I don’t think there has been any motion on that Wishlist item.

If you have IOS 16, should be able to use auto click and automation then add it to shortcut. The auto click function will even allow you to highlight and read, change screens and highlight and read again. Then just put it in the Siri Shortcuts

1 Like