Sense v35 will be available shortly for iOS/Android and Web.
This update addresses some smaller improvements to the app, centered around the new Device-Specific Timeline feature.
With a new device-specific timeline, users can easily see the history of a device in one place. A device’s event history is important for multiple reasons:
- It can provide clues to help identify an unknown device
- It can help analyze a malfunctioning device
- It can be useful to monitor how often a device is running (and why it might be so costly)
With this feature, we’re simplifying how users access those clues.
Users can access the Device Timeline by going to the Device Details page of any device and scrolling down to the Device Timeline card. Tapping the card will open a full-screen, interactive timeline.
Assorted Design/Copy updates
- Updated ‘heat’ and ‘grid’ icons
- Updates to various copy styles and layouts