[Bug]: Web App Unable to Save Changes

I use the web and the android app. I have made changes using the web version and the changes are not saving. However, on the app I am able to change and save. It appears that new notifications happen several hours before the app. Is that normal?

1 Like

It sounds like a couple other users are experiencing this bug as well. If you haven’t already, please write into support@sense.com so we can track the issue.

My Stove(Top) is showing on my Timeline when it is in use. I would like to edit the information, but it does not show in my “Devices”. If I access it through my Timeline it does not allow me to edit it. How can I enable it to show in my “Devices” so it can be edited?

My Stove(Top) is showing on my Timeline when it is in use. I would like to edit the information, but it does not show in my “Devices”. If I access it through my Timeline it does not allow me to edit it. How can I enable it to show in my “Devices” so it can be edited?

Hi there @bmarcella1948 - can you share screenshots of what you’re seeing in your timeline as well as your device list? That will help us determine if there’s a bug or something we can help with here.

I have resolved the issue. I was able to edit the device in the phone app. The device was not showing in the desktop/laptop website. Still doesn’t show after edit. It does show on the “Timeline” correctly after edit.

1 Like

Hm, this is strange. Could you share this issue with support (support@sense.com) so they can track the issue in case it had a bigger impact?

Not surprising, the web app is terrible. Odd since web apps are MUCH easier to develop than mobile apps.

1 Like

Sure. I will.

Website us Broken, it will not save changes. I sent a ticket to support. Pretty frustrating.

I too am having the same issue as I tried to edit a device this morning through the web and was not able to save any changes.

If you are experiencing issues with saving changes in the Web app, please reach out to support@sense.com so we can track the issue.

I Hear ya on this. So easy to see things coming on and going off. However, the sense software does not even recognize it as an unknown device. I guess it can take a while for it to do something and determine the fingerprint. I have only had mine for a few days and it has identified what I think is my dishwasher pump… LOL I will be patient and let it learn my electrical system :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.