To ease Sense’s job in identifying various devices, I also installed 2× CTs (DCM) and 7× KP115 from TP-Link. I’m curious as to how members of the community have set up their dedicated circuit/device monitoring. Here’s mine:
- CT1 - Furnace (Motor Blower)
- CT2 - Dishwasher + Garbage Disposal (will move to AC in the summer)
- KP115 - Computers and other devices in the office
- KP115 - Printer/TV and other devices in the office
- KP115 - Aquarium Heater
- KP115 - Family Room TV + various devices (router / PS4 / cable-modem / …)
- KP115 - Kitchen Fridge
- KP115 - Freezer (in Garage) + various small devices (power tools chargers, etc)
- KP115 - Grow Lights - I bring some plants indoors in the winter, and they need light to survive until the next spring.
I’m debating whether I should put the washer and (gas) dryer on smart plugs as well, to help track laundry expenses.
So, what’s your configuration, and how many DCMs (CTs + Smart Plugs) are you using?