Device detection after Main Panel Change

My main panel was changed a couple of days ago. Since that time many devices that were previously regonized are not and some are not recognized correctly? Is there something that needs to be done or will it normalize over time?

When it was changed, the legs probably got swapped. I’d contact support for advice whether you should swap them or something they can help with.

1 Like

It’s likely that devices don’t appear on the same service leg any more, either because the two current transformers aren’t on the same incoming legs or because individual breakers aren’t on the same leg any more…perhaps both.

I suggest support because unless you carefully documented and exactly duplicated the panel configuration, you are pretty much stuck with a new Sense environment.

1 Like

As noted above, likely due to devices being on different legs. But even small changes in wiring gauge can cause disparities in what Sense is currently seeing versus what it saw prior to the panel upgrade.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.