Generator Connected via Mechanically Interlocked Breaker

+1 I’ve been waiting over two years now for this feature for my manual interlocked generator.

Any updates?

Hey @bradley.jones.home and @matt1, there are currently no updates on this feature.

It is clear that enough users are requesting a non-ata generator monitor that sense should consider it.
They could add the option so that when operating in “flex sensor” power, you just get a generator power monitor and temporarily suspend any mods to their algorithms for appliance detection. The utility would also serve interlock users to alert them when power is back onto the mains, so that you could turn off the generator and switch back to main breaker power. That alone would sell many new units.
I respectfully disagree with the notion that when power is out, so is the network. Not so-at least in my area. I have Verizon Fios and over several years, during every power outage in our community hI have still been able to reconnect to FIOS internet and TV while on the generator. It would be great if the Sense app just told me what my total power was, and when power was restored to the mains…Should not be difficult given the number of added units Sense would sell.