Heat 10? Main meter has no change

Im positive that this isn’t an HVAC part or hot water… seems to be random. I also don’t see how it’s seeing the signature of this specific device. Notice how the screen shots are of the same date/ time / second. (1:07:02)

Have any 100w chargers?
Power tool battery charger?

I’ve got 2 roomba’s, a few of the 20v dewalt “90 minute” chargers, 1 of the 6amp 20/60v dewalt flex chargers. a 40v Kobalt charger, a garage door opener and a UPS… think that’s everything in my house that would be normally plugged in.

I’m going to unplug all the tool chargers before I go to work today and see if that’s it, if not I’ll try a Kasa plug on the ups and then the Roomba.

Did you notice the main meter shows no change in wattage when the device kicks on/ off ?

Can’t explain why the main dosnt show anything.
I’ve seen a similar pattern as your device on my main graph at times though less wattage but hard to say, as It hasn’t been detected as a device so I haven’t put much time into figuring it out. I do think it’s some type of battery charger as I seem to notice it more when/ after working in the shop. I really need to make better use out of my seasonal Kasa plugs.

I have most my “always on” devices on Kasa plugs/ strips. I was at home and “heat 10” turned on. I unplugged my UPSs and it still showed on. There was nothing on in the house… showing using 12w outside of Kasa integration. I turned each device off besides router/ modem and sense still showed “heat 10” on and and the bubble using 93w and the meter showing 40w for the whole house including Kasa

I deleted heat 10 since it’s kicking on 50-80x a day but main meter isn’t showing any change.

1 Like

Very strange that your devices wattage isn’t showing on your main meter. Could Heat 10 somehow be related to your solar, even a glitch?

It defiantly could be, my solar is load side connected (backfeed breaker). I assume the calibration for sense is harder and the meter has to do some math.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.