Integration with leviton smart breakers

I have no idea how to do a github BTW but nor hording the information if someone has the equipment just let me know

I would be very interested in learning more how you did your setup clonea1. Especially the Leviton api calls.

Do you have leviton smart breakers ?

Yes, I have four panels with all Leviton breakers.

Is this multiple houses or all one house?

Are they setup all as one account or separate?

Is your objective to do what I have posted in screen prints?

Or some other idea

It is all one account with a single residence. It does have one meter feeding two panels each with a 100 amp circuit to a secondary panel. What you have shown would be great. I was bitterly disappointed with the skeleton data Leviton makes available through their system considering how much they are collecting.

Is all one ldata unit able to process? Or do you have four ldata’s (my current python script can only handle one ldata per account so I would need to tinker)

Yeh the Leviton app is disappointing

Do you have a IT background with experience with servers or ability to learn. Linux, grafana, telegraf, json, python?

Do you have the ability to setup a server at your house to handle the data or already have a home server?

I have four data hubs, each breaker box needs one since the panels are not in the same room.

I do not have a formal IT background, but I an a software engineer who runs fairly complex setup at home. A Unifi setup with several switches and access points, plus a NAS, cameras, several hubs (hubitat, lutron, smart things, bond), and a host of other smart devices. I have a raspberry pi that I haven’t gotten around to setting up yet, had planned on making a private DNS.

I have had a little experience with python and Linux but can learn.

I would definitely be interested in what you put together to pull the Leviton load center breaker data into InfluxDB - I already use Grafana for a number of other home monitoring things and it would be great to get my Leviton data into there as well as opposed to using their app.

Was super excited to see this thread as I am just about to add a whole bunch of Leviton smart switches.

Are you willing to share the code you used to get the data for telegraf ingestion?

Grafana ❤️‍🔥

I was going back through this thread for an unrelated question and JUST realized this laser etching was from World of Warcraft and had to leave a comment @clonea1. Assuming you made this for someone :slight_smile: .

1 Like

good eye @JustinAtSense lol, was going to gift it to our main tank. but the guild fell apart so i never sent it out

1 Like

I always loved this illustration and you did a great job on it! Takes me back to the old burning crusade days when I started 🥲

1 Like

I know it’s been a year but does anyone have any code examples for connecting to Leviton cloud API or ldata device? @clonea1 I’d love to see what you did and would be happy to contribute back.

going necro thread on this, … so leviton updated firmware where as now the spot i was pulling data from does not update unless you have the app open or the web page open. the moment you close either the data goes static and stale

i am a armature so i need a real reset api / python / webhook person to help me