Missing Data - WIFI or Mother Ship Issue?

I replaced my router few days ago, now using an Asus RT-AX3000. There were some hiccups with some of my IoT devices as I had to reset many of them, even though I kept the same network names and passwords. Everything was working fine for the last couple of days, but then yesterday, Sense shows some missing data (Screenshot below, 6 notches between 7:30 and 8:30).

How can one determine if this is my WIFI/network or possibly the mother ship?

I do not have dropouts at these times, so it may not be an issue on the Sense end. It could be any number of networking issues. Do you have the ability to monitor your internet connection easily? If this happened to me, I could check my Nest cameras and see if they had data, for example.

Thank you for the input. I have not noticed any new ‘drops’ in data, but did not look too deep eaither. I have multiple devices connected, I guess I could check some of them. In the long run I’m thinking to cook-up a network monitoring contraption based on a Raspberry PI … but need to find time for that.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.