Mysa smart thermostat

I currently have 7 Mysa smart thermostat’s hooked up to Electric Line Voltage baseboard electric heaters in my home. The mysa has it’s own integrated power usage and monitoring. I would LOVE for a Mysa / Sense integration to allow the on/off and energy usage information from my devices to be used to help train sense, and possibly integrate the on/off triggers into the sense display!

https://getmysa.com/about.html

7 Likes

This would be great!

1 Like

Reviving this instead posting again.

I have three Mysa thermostats and know that several other SENSE users on the forum love them.

What are the chances of SENSE and Mysa working together to create an integration?

1 Like

Plus one for Mysa integration.

I have three Mysa thermostats as well. No local API so wonder how it can be useful.

The Sense Ecobee Integration doesn’t use a local API - it talks to the Ecobee mothership using OAuth 2.0 authentication. I use my Mysa’s in our getaway place with HomeKit, but I think there is also an option to connect remotely.

Anything new on this. I would love to integrate the two.

Plus 1 for this!!

+1
I have 6 thermostats and two Ecobees (two units) at home and Sense keeps failing to detect my baseboard heaters. An integration would tremendously help monitor the energy spend breakdown across the house.