New Members/Old Members: Introduce yourself!

Welcome Ryan,
I’ve only had Sense about 3 months but this is definitely the best electronics purchase I’ve ever made. Keep in mind one thing, PATIENCE. We all want detections really fast and a lot of them. They come at different speeds for all of us. Some will have a couple in the first month and other over a dozen. Don’t get discouraged if your home happens to be slower. There is not a set rate they should happen. Sense will learn from your home and in turn, you will learn from sense about your behaviors and use of electricity. Sometimes the detections will be inaccurate and identify a heater as a motor or something like that. This is where you will help “train” sense about your devices. It will not detect every single device or appliance in your home so hopefully your not expecting it to. I have 21 totally accurate detections right now which is above average for the timeframe. Just hang in there, read a lot and there is no such thing as a dumb question. There are a lot of people here to help.
I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the names in this link as they are the gurus here and where I turn to for help.
Good luck and feel free to PM me at anytime for any reason

2 Likes