POLL: Is your Labs power quality graph current?

AND THE SAGA CONTINUES.

Anthony Today at 09:29,
“The Power Quality graph is experiencing this bug. I have a few other users
who are reporting this as well. Which Sense app version are you on for documenting purposes?
I have a ticket open with engineering now.”

*additional update
Anthony Today at 15:51
“This bug is on engineering’s radar
now as it was found to be widespread. Thanks for bringing this
to our attention! I will reach out as soon as I get an update from engineering.”

Anthony’s response TO THE SAME TICKET saying “a few other users who are reporting this as well” and “This bug is on engineering’s radar now as it was found to be widespread.” leads me to believe Aravindh was most defiantly talking about the “Power Quality Meter” when he stated “we have noticed that it is only affecting a few monitors” back on 11/24.

But wait

So Anthony finally opened a ticket with engineering but still needs more information, yet @JuliaAtSense claims they have already identified the issue and implementing some updates.

*Why didn’t George get the notification that was sent to all support agents?
*Why is George still so confused?
*Why wasn’t a ticket opened and sent to engineering sooner?
*Why does support still need more information to document the issue?
*Why wasnt this poll/thread that was attached to my ticket being used as evidence as to how widespread this issue is?
*Why did it take so long for Sense to recognize the nature of this issue?
*How exactly has Sense streamlined their internal processes?
*How many users must submit tickets to support for the exact same issue before support is allowed to submit their own ticket to engineering?
*Why is @JuliaAtSense posting information that seemingly conflicts (conflicted) with Sense support?
*What will it take for the higherups at Sense to address these CONSTANT ONGOING ISSUES WITH SUPPORT and issue a FORMAL statement much less a private response?

5 Likes