Power quality graph updates

Who else would like to see the Labs Power quality graph update more than once every 3-5 days?
Would be nice to see this information so we can take action before sustained issues cause major problems.

6 Likes

Yes, bringing the power quality system out of Labs and bringing it up to standards with the rest of the Sense UI would be great. This is a really valuable feature that Sense provides and it should be brought front and center IMO!

2 Likes

We’re actively looking into what additional capabilities we can add to Power Quality to bring it up to the standards of the rest of the app experience. You’ll definitely hear more from us about this in the future.

1 Like

The other day my lights flickered. Am I to wait 24 hours so I can see if Sense noticed a power quality issue? I’ll probably forget to do so, or forget what time the flicker happened, or otherwise loose interest. It would be nice to be able to pull up power quality while I am thinking of it, and be able to scroll the recent history. I have added my support to this Wishlist item.

4 Likes