Possible to create multiple accounts connected to same Sense device?

Hi there @seguindaniel - not at this time. @kevin1 is currently using Sense with Home Assistant to combine data from two sense units into one consolidated dashboard.

You can see more about this here:

1 Like

I just realized i answered a different question on your follow-up!

At this time, we’re not pursuing multiple logins tied to a single Sense account. Definitely understand the use case you’ve shared, but right now it’s not on our priority list.

1 Like

Hi Justin

Thanks for letting me know. The workaround we’ve created is to have a household email address for all our smart home apps. Everyone then uses the same account to login to the various apps. Some apps like sense seem to allow that whereas others boot the previous user out, but at least we can all jump in when we want :slight_smile:

Cheers
Dan

I can’t understand why it’s not possible for multiple people to log into the same account- my husband and I would both like full access all the time. As far as I can tell, this still hasn’t been remedied?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2 Senses on 1 Account or Account Switching

Please make this happen. It’s too complex if you have more than one location or more than one person on the account. Do you not even want to comment on what your roadmap is so we don’t keep wondering?