Two Properties, Two Sense Devices, One Account?

I have a second property that I plan to add a sense meter to this week. Am I able to add the second meter to my original account and switch between them in the app? I don’t want to merge them because they are different locations, but would like to be able to view them one at a time within the same app without having to log out and log in to different accounts each time. Has this feature been added? I checked the old posts and couldn’t find anything newer than mid-2021 answering this question.

Thanks,
Steven

Sorry, Sense home users still need to use a unique email to set up each account. I say “home users”, because solar installers and others who set up numerous Sense monitors potentially have access to Sense Pro tools that includes a Fleet Management app. That app can watch over numerous Sense accounts, but is a separate product, and has more top-level monitoring features and none of detailed viewing and tweaking features of the core Sense App (or so I have been told by a couple of installers).

https://sense.com/pro/

Just wanted to point out that there is more to Sense than just the end-user product, and

Sense also appears to be doing enhancements on the account and authorization end of the end-user product, but there is nothing announced other than this.

So I would bite the bullet and set up a second account. I have two accounts, one for my main Sense unit and one for a Sense I use purely for two monitoring 240V circuits (DCM), my EV charger and a floor heating subpanel.

I have a similar setup with two Sense monitors. I didn’t know you had to use two different e-mail accounts and went ahead and set them both up with one. Now I can’t log into the first device, and I can’t reset it to set it up again under a different account. Does anyone have any ideas for how to solve my problem?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.