[Project] Fault Detection: Power Quality

Use the upload arrow to include media. You should be able to include JPEGs, GIFs, and PNGs

It looks like your graphs are out of date. This appears to be an issue for a few people.

Check out this thread

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Power Quality - Transformer Replacement

It would be great if we could get a timeseries graph of voltage data, similar to the meter screen or an overlay to it.

I have experienced a few voltage spikes here resulting in GFCI outlets\breakers tripping. The labs feature has recorded a few of these but others seem to slip through and it would be helpful to be able to visualize the voltage flucuation.

A great feature in any case and has been helpful in maintaining my sanity and not spending a fortune on electricians to chase ghosts.

4 Likes

I recently set up Home Assistant on a new Raspberry Pi and it seems to keep historical voltage data if you enable Sense integration. I haven’t had it set up for more than a day, though, so time will tell.

Might be worth a shot if you don’t want to wait. It also shows device status and a few other things.

4 Likes

3/28/21 Update: We’ve added the ability to look back up to 14 days of historical daily graphs in the Sense Labs: Power Quality project in the app and web. You can now browse graphs from up to 14 days earlier by clicking “Next” or “Previous” below the Power Quality graph in Sense Labs.

This will be live for users in the next several hours.

4 Likes

I don’t see it yet. How long until it rolls out?

This should be live with no update needed. Are you on Web or Mobile?

Web. Win10 with Chrome and Edge.

Can you try logging out and logging back in? If that doesn’t work - try clearing your cache. Let me know if you’re still not seeing anything.

I don’t see it either. Looking at my Windows 10 on Edge and I cleared my cache and relogged back on. Don’t see it on my iPhone app either.

For some houses, we didn’t have data to populate the lookback window. Do we have permission to view your data @jclaypool? I can let you know what our team finds.

I am also not seeing this on the Android app or the web. Did the usual logging out/cache clearing, even tried incognito. Feel free to look at anything of mine if you need another data point.

@jclaypool @whee @jonhawkes

Apologies to everyone on the preemptive update - this will take several hours to roll out to users. @RyanAtSense say it’s his fault, but he’s covered for me a bunch so please direct complaints my way (GIF complaints are fine) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, you have my permission to view my data. Thanks!

3 Likes

Not seeing it on the IOS app on my phone.

Hi @32259fl - corrected the “live” portion in the comments above.

I see it now.

1 Like

@JustinAtSense @RyanAtSense As you can probably imagine (if you read my other thread complaining about just this) I am absolutely ecstatic about this lookback! Some data appears to be missing and it’s only current through about 4:30pm on the 28th. Both web and mobile but it’s a great start!!!