Screenshot android app blocked?

Tripple!
My power was only half what it should be, so my desktop wasn’t working !

Oh… i forgot I have 24kWh of lifePO4 batteries.
My desktop was fine, but I was running around disconnecting things because of the weird voltages that weren’t on my hybrid inverter (not a whole house solution yet)

1 Like

Screenshot from 2023-11-13 17-03-26
Taking a screenshot from the desktop works great :wink:

1 Like

Sorry @dannyterhaar, the last wasn’t a response to you, it was to @Edison517 as he tagged me, and I had a quick answer. I should have made sure to directly address @Edison517. Sorry about that.

Hi again so I got a response after some digging.

1. Screenshots on the system page and likely other data-sensitive pages are forbidden now in the beta for Android. I tested in my beta, and I can’t do it either. This is for compliance. The “systems” section is a good example of something where a screenshot should probably be prevented for these reasons. I already suggested separating out signals and other such data that folks may want to take a screenshot of. Please be aware that this is a suggestion, and I can only advocate for it; I do not decide.

2. For the part about Sense Labs, I tested it, and it seems that this page should load but may take a few beats or need a page refresh or app refresh. It’s not acting perfectly, but labs can be like that sometimes. If you still have a specific issue with this @dannyterhaa, you may want to send me a private message or open a ticket and ask to talk specifically to me, then PM me that you did so I can find it.

Please be aware that beta also means not fully supported. Feedback is appreciated, but things won’t always work as expected, and troubleshooting is sometimes limited.

3 Likes

Dearly noted and I am the -last- one to make any negative remarks for a beta version!
I see feedback only as a way to help fix things.

Thank you for all your feedback, looking forward to changes/fixes!

2 Likes

Thanks, Danny,

I appreciate it, and I agree with the reason for the feedback. Sorry if I ever sound harsh regarding beta; I just want to make sure folks are aware and we are on the same page as some of its limitations.

Thanks again!

3 Likes