Sense going offline until power is cycled

Ah yes, I now remember some of you adding the TD-69. I think the key would be whether or not the “outage” was enough to trigger the TD-69 itself. In my case it was quicker than a blink of an eye. Just enough for you to think to yourself “did I blink or did the lights flicker?” :slight_smile: Every device in the home, except Sense, properly recovered.

All of our home’s network gear, including access points, are on UPS backup and Verizon FiOS’ local gear is also on battery backup as they power telephone calls in addition to Internet connectivity. When we have real power outages our network connectivity is typically unaffected for hours until Verizon’s or our own UPS run out first.

Tough to tell if it would. The spec sheet says there’s an 8ms response time to initiate the timer. It doesn’t state if that means the timer starts counting 8ms after power returns, or if it takes an 8ms or longer outage to trigger the delay behavior once power returns.

Sorry the links aren’t US specific, I just grabbed the first ones I found.

Product page: Low Cost Adjustable Solid State Timer, Delay-on-Make, Delay-on-Break

Spec sheet: https://br.omega.com/omegaFiles/pressure/pdf/TD-69.pdf

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.