Smart plug totals?

I swapped a few smart plugs around the house that are attached to different space heaters three days ago and have lost “total time on” stats in the usage sections. I figured I’d give it a day or two to fix itself, but still nothing. Is there any way to get them working from my end or do I need to just wait it out and hope it resolves itself?

It’s always been a mystery to me how frequently and for what periods Sense does these tertiary calculations and aggregations. I say tertiary, because some of the primary calculations, like detection and real-time power, plus secondary aggregation of power into hours, days, weeks and months, are both done pretty regularly and reliably (I think the hourly power aggregation is done each hour and posted).

I would check in with support. There’s another recent thread on the number of times on being stuck at zero.

1 Like

I have a dozen other smart plugs that are fine… Just an issue with two that I swapped to new space heaters.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.