Unusual usage reading

I have a weird usage reading as of today.
Nobody has been even remotely to the service panel, nothing was opened or even a breaker flipped.
While looking at today’s production I see weird usage numbers.
The usage suddenly seems to go to 3600+ watts. I know what my users are and certainly nothing is drawing this much and it ends up in the “other” classification.
First I switched off all solar ( i have both micro inverters & string inverter) and looked at the meter and compared with sense: They were in sync and both indicated about 200 watt was used.

Switched Solar back on in 2 steps, first the micro inverters, 1 minute later the string inverter.
After the 5 minute mandatory delay micro inverters came back online and usage still the same.
One minute later the string inverter came online and right away the virtual usage started appearing again.

These were made seconds after each other:
Screenshot Sense:

Subtracting one from the other: 11342-3278=8064 watt into the grid.
photo of meter reading:

10200 watt into the grid.
2000 watt (virtual) difference

I even powercycled the Sense to rule out some weird state, but came back up with the virtual load reading:

Reading from my HAN device from my meter direct for the last hour

Anyone any idea where to start debugging this?
Only thing I can think of is the main CT’s are opened, but they are at the top of service panel and the solar CT’s are at the bottom. doesn’t like they could interfere with each other.
Afaik we did not have a quake that might have moved the CT('s) :wink:

Just as abrupt as it appeared, the usage no longer shows up

The usage is now constantly under 600 watt (apart from EV charging) no more ramp up to 3+kW.
I will keep an eye open for this.

I came here precisely because I too had a very similar incident today - usage readings suddenly went negative while solar had a surprisingly low production day despite high sun and cool temperatures.

It’s almost as though the power calculations were off by 2 kW or so for much of the day.

Things appear to be back to normal basically as of the time I opened my mobile app.