OK, so the new Sense Monitor didn’t fix the issue, Tech Support suggested I take the Sensors out of the new package they sent and replace mine with them. I replaced my main sensors with them and discovered something interesting. While I had the solar sensors plugged in but the main sensors unhooked the usage on the graph mirrored the solar on the graph (that big vertical bar in the AM).
So it seems their original diagnosis (intermittent sensor connectivity) that they sent me oversized and weatherproof extensions to fix was an intelligent one. It looks like unhooking the old sensors and replacing them has removed any usage graphs that track the solar generation graph (my original issue), everything is just nice square waves.
Perhaps the issue was with the main sensors themselves but I am not gonna put them back to find out. I am going to put back my original Sense Monitor to preserve all my detected devices though. Assuming that I attached the sensors to the same sides of the panel as before.
Oh, and if you are interested I went back thru my old data and discovered the first event was sometime in late Feb. Probably all the moisture. Months of thinking I was not generating all the power I was. I could have charged so many more batteries!!