Web app display problems

Is anybody else experiencing problems with the Web App. When I go to home.sense.com or go through the sense.com Web App I get a blank screen. I checked on my iPad and all seems normal.

Thanks,
Hayward

Hi @hjkeats, I just checked and everything appears to be normal for my Web app.
Is the issue still occurring? What browser are you using?

Thank you Justin for getting back to me.

I’m using Safari. I’ve rebooted my iMac and the problem still persists. It is strange as I have always been able to view it on home.sense.com. I log into the web app as it allows me to download the hourly usage data.

Thanks,
Hayward

If you could take a photo of what you’re seeing, I’ll pass this along.
I’m not 100% sure if this will solve your issue, but resetting your cache on your browser often fixes Web app glitches.

Hi Justin,

There isn’t much to send, the window for home.sense.com is completely blank. There isn’t anything there to see. I have reset the cache on all my devices, iPhone, iPad and iMac and on all three I get the same result, a completey blank safari tab.

With these COVID days I’m working from home with the corporate computer which is Windows based and it works fine. I use Microsoft Edge and log in as normal and everything seems to be working as it should.

Thanks,
Hayward

1 Like

We’ve found the cause of the bug and are working on a fix, which should be out before EOD.

1 Like

Thank you Justin,
Hayward

1 Like

i figured it was just me. it seems to log me out after idle time and i have to so to home.sense.com to log back in. once i’m logged-in i can go to home.sense.com and it reroutes me to Sense
…if that helps