Today, we’re releasing v39 to all monitors release is available on iOS v39.0 1603 & Android v39.0 build 1308 and will be available in the App Store and Google Play store shortly. This update brings some quality improvements to the Sense app, including authentication updates, support for a future release and several under-the-hood changes (including bug fixes.)
With this release, we’re adding an additional layer of security to the Sense app. Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an extra layer of protection used to ensure the security of online accounts beyond just a username and password. You can optionally set up two-factor authentication for Sense with any authenticator app.
- Authentication updates
- Ability to change email and password on iOS/Android
- Support for a future release
- Bug fixes and under-the-hood updates
You can find updated help articles here:
- How to use two factor authentication with Sense
- I’m locked out of Sense account
- Why is my account logging off automatically on the Web app?
Regarding future release support: