EV Automation Error

How was your issue detected?: The EV / Chargepoint integration no longer works in sense labs.

Did you noticed any other signs of this issue around your home?: I try to click on it but it gives a code error. Since it seems to be discontinued, I’d like to make sure all I have to do is disconnect Sense from within my Chargepoint connections. I know there used to be a disconnect from within Sense Labs but that code no longer is working.

Screenshots from Sense Lab

• Sense Labs graph screenshots

• Sense Labs notification Screenshots

Hi @sjudd06, I will look into this and let you know when I get more information.

Unfortunately, I do not have a timeline for when I can confirm this is resolved or have some more answers, but if you want a follow-up, just @JamesDrewAtSense and ask for an update, and I’ll do the best I can to provide one.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hi @sjudd06

I can confirm that your Sense is now disconnected from your ChargePoint stations and that you should not have to do anything else on your end.

We have not fully disabled this section from Sense labs, however, for you, so if you see it for now, I would just ignore it.

Thanks for your patience while we work to help you. Have a great day!

1 Like