Fridge not being tracked anymore

My fridge that was originally found stopped pushing updates since May 31 (same day as the outage). A few days later I got a notification that a new Fridge was found. How can I find out if the *new fridge is the original one and merge it?

Update: definitely not the same pattern shown in graphs. So I have no idea what Fridge 3 is.

1 Like

Hi @bitesize - Sense can find different “signature models” for the same device, and should continuously upgrade them over time. This should happen automatically in the background, though, and I don’t believe you should be issued a completely new device for an upgrade model.

I can check on this for you in the AM, but my recommendation would be to submit a ticket with support@sense.com so we can see if anything peculiar is visible on our end.

Any help would be great @JustinAtSense . I will send an email right now. Can you DM here so I can provide you my info and you can find the details in the email?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.